Our Salt Department is looking to add an employee to our staff. We are in search of a full time employee who can lift and handle 100 – 200 40lb bags of salt a day. The prospective employee must have a clean driving record.
Prospective employees must fill out application and provide a copy of their driver’s license in person at our office when application is handed in.
– Employee is responsible for calling customer and scheduling deliveries to customer’s homes or business for each day with 1-2 hour time frames.
– Employee will call customer database to contact for future deliveries.
– Use company forklift to load delivery truck and unload semi-trailer trucks.
– Drive to customer’s home or business and deliver 40lb bags of water softener salt, carry salt to desired location and fill up salt tank as needed.
– Enter purchases into a handheld device or computer. Discuss and receive payment from customer for purchases.
– Contact current customer database to increase sales of salt.
– Work Salt Sale Saturday, the first Saturday of each month
– Other duties will be required throughout the work week.
– Monday thru Friday – 8:00am to 4:30pm – 40 hours per week
– 1st Saturday of each month – 7:00am – 2:00pm – 7 hours
Salary and Benefits
– Employee is hourly plus commission of $.20 per each bag of salt delivered
– One week vacation after first full year of employment
– Health Insurance is provided after first full year of employment
– Employee can enroll in company’s retirement plan after meeting requirements
– Clean driving record. Must pass insurance driving requirements
– Strong sense of customer service
– Be able to communicate with customers
– Ability to lift a 100-200 40 lb. bags of salt per day
– Basic computer skills necessary
– Previous forklift experience and driving large trucks a plus, but not necessary
– All inquiries should be made to Tim Hiller 815-385-3093 or email@example.com
– Applications can be dropped off at Huemann Water Conditioning – 3607 Chapel Hill Road – Johnsburg, IL 60051